Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Travel in Style

I was on this live chat with Johanna Uurasjarvi, who is the designer behind the brand Leifsdottir that you can find at Anthropologie among other retailers, and there were lots of really great Q&A's. The one that caught my eye though was the question about what to travel with in the season changing months like say October. Her answer was simple and easy to put together, dresses. You can add tights, jacket and boots and be cozy or if the weather is warm you can pair with flats and you're set. I thought for a minute about it and then realized that is the best and easiest thing I have heard. Why did I not think of this? So I decided to look for some perfect pieces that can easily go from summer to fall weather and share them with you. Johanna also mentioned a travel outfit that she has as a go to every time. Dress, tights, flats and cashmere wrap. Again duh, sounds perfect and I think I found the perfect dress for me.

I thought I would start with one from her own
collection. Add a cardigan and scarf  for cold
 weather or pair with heels or flats for warm weather.
Leifsdottir Persian Floral Dress, Anthropologie.
I love this dress. Period. Tights, boots and done!
Ann Taylor, Modern Croc Blouson dress
These boots are super amazing and would great with
almost any dress. Nordstrom Frye, Harlow Campus Boot.
Cashmere is always worth the price and these wraps are
lovely. I love this in the Pewter Heather above, because it will
go with everything. White+Warren Cashmere Travel Wrap
So while on the White+Warren site I found the perfect
airplane dress. This is fantastic!
Scoop Neck Modal Dress.
So I need to get my shop on now! Safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...