Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

So long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye

In my office we have a zombie menace action plan. No joke. If you are in Seattle when the zombie menace happens you need to head to my office. We have the plans set out for survival and plans for when you turn (sorry we don't 'wait' to see if it will really turn you. It will and you must be done with). This has been carefully and thoughtfully planned out by my boss (Tracy) and me. Others when they get involved try to insert their opinion that they think will be helpful, when in reality they just would get us killed. If we need your help we will ask.

Along with the zombies there have been My Little Ponies, Hello Kitty, Care Bears and other random crap that has caught our eyes. Weekly People Magazine reviews and discussions about Flavor of Love (to later include Rock of Love). I swear some day's it was like working at middle school except I got paid and stuff. Oh yeah I even worked every once in awhile.

It pains me to leave a company I have had the pleasure of working at for the last 7 going on 8 years, but we all have life choices that necessitate changes. For this I dedicate this post to one of the most unique bosses of my life. We may not have Paris, but we will always have the zombie menace. Hearts, kisses, ponies, puppies, kitties, unicorns and rainbows to you Tracy.

xoxoxo
Princess

P.S. Rondero & Serna 4Eva

Hard at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...