Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Pajamas you live in. Jeans you sleep in.


I finally took the plunge and purchased a pair of pajama jeans. I figured as a new unemployed individual if I am going to hang out in my PJ’s all day I might as well try to class it up. So I went to my nearby drugstore to pick up some toothpaste and picked up a pair of pajama jeans because of course they were at the drugstore. The minute I came I opened the package and tried them on. One, I hate to admit it but they do look like jeans. Unless you are sitting right next to me and staring at them you can’t tell. Which if you are staring at my jeans you are creeping me out. Please stop. Two, they are so comfortable, wait for it, just like pajamas. I am in heaven people.

Because I like to be comfortable on a plane, but I think those that wear sweats in public (and are not coming from or to the gym) need to spend a week with Stacy and Clinton as punishment. I usually wear standard jeans, t-shirt and wrap or on international trips I go a step further, which I wrote about here. Since I was so confident in the appearance of my PJJ’s I decided to see if I could get away with the pajama jeans on the plane and not have people think I forgot to get dressed that morning. I was headed down to SoCal this weekend and thought it was the perfect opportunity put on my pajama jeans and stepped out into the public space of an airport. Not one strange look, not one second glance and I am so comfortable I can’t believe I waited this long. I love my PJJ’s!

While I won’t be sporting this out on date night or really for much other than around the house, trip to the bank or occasional domestic flight, I do think it was a fantastic purchase. I only wish they came in longer inseam lengths (PJJ there are tall women that enjoy being comfortable too!).

Stay classy San Diego. I plan on it with the help of my pajama jeans!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...