Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fly By

My time here in the US is coming to a close and we are getting ready to head back to Europe for a month, so obviously I am worried about my skin. Traveling takes a toll out of my body, head and skin. I always feel like a lizard upon arrival no matter how much water I drink or lotion I slather on my skin (and then have to go to bathroom every 5 minutes). That is until I rediscovered Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules Intensive Treatment for Face and Throat courtesy of Birchbox. I know what you are thinking, these are super old school and only used by little old ladies with three cats and a house full of really cool old things, but there is no way you could ever find them because they are under 10 feet of newspaper and canned food. Well you would be wrong then, because I am now a user and totally don't own any cats or even get the newspaper.

These little capsules have helped transform my sickly, fever soaked skin into a normal looking face in just a few days. In fact I went make-up free for a few days when we were packing and moving and had a friend tell me that my skin looked amazing. I am not thinking that it's that good, but I must admit I am super happy with the results. The capsules contain a silky material that goes on quick and easy and instantly absorbs into the skin. I used this every morning for a week and really saw a difference in my skin tone.

Is it a miracle worker? Probably not, but I am hoping that it will help keep me from the lizard status today on the plane!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...