Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Day Whatever

You may think this week is about Valentines day, but you would be wrong. This is the official start of my birthday week and Valentines day always tries to steal my thunder. I have been super busy the last few weeks (when not sending zombie Valentines cards) sending my boyfriend helpful birthday gift tips. I am sure he loves these daily items almost as much as I do (read not at all). I have also utilized Pinterest to help me remember all the crazy things I think I want.  My favorite category is the Wish List of Semi Useful Things. Random stuff for sure, but at least it's fun. Here are a few of my favorite items that I have on my birthday list, fully expecting to not receive them. Oh but a girl can wish!


I will have these boots on way or the other. I love the color and the buckles. Everything. Gift card? Piperlime


I have been wanting a new lens for the last few months and this is the chosen one. Canon

I would then of course need a stylish camera bag. OpenSky
And of course some hot pink shoes.  J.Crew

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...