Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sleepless in...

We are moving into our new house at the end of the month and I have been obsessing over the master bedroom. We may not have a couch, but we will have a super chic bedroom darn it! To help narrow down my options I did a lot of pinning and window shopping and drove myself insane trying to find the perfect color combination. After what seemed forever I narrowed it down to yellow, shades of gray and white and created an inspiration board to organize my ideas (Stop laughing. It helped). I wanted to make sure to include many different patterns, textures and surfaces to keep it interesting. By doing this I found that vast majority of the items I wanted were at West Elm and then I couldn't be stopped! While not all of the below are the final purchases that are currently sitting on the spare bedroom floor of my parents house, they are definitely the spark of the search. Of course the antlers are purchased though.
Bedroom Inspiration

All images via West Elm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...